Friday, June 6, 2008

O2 Is Having GSS Too!

I have recently signed up for the O2 newsletter and my golly, I didn't realise just how aggressive their promotional offers are! It's quite an interesting site, with some O2 member benefits for you to explore and sign up to. Just a point to note though, gals please don't get too carried away... my girlfriend has been putting up making more frequently lately and I think she's incrementally painting up her whole face... it's an addiction! really! Anyway that aside... do check out their offers!
I think the one for one offers are pretty compelling on Blossom Blushes and O2 Eyelashers.

Here's some information I got for those (like me) who don't know much!


The Oo Clear Set


To find out more about what is available at O2 Skin, please click here to go to their website.

No comments: