Saturday, May 31, 2008

EpiCentre celebrates 6 epic years

... with up to 60% off Storewide!

You would have read in the papers today but in case you've missed out the FULL PAGE advertisement (I could have been meaner, but I'm nice...) on the Straits Times today, please read on!

So without further adieu, let me present...


Don't really understand the Trade in any MP3 player for an iPod thing, but would really much like to check it out. I've got a super old 3rd Generation iPod, loyal but looks like time i change up into something better. Leave me a comment if you have more information!

To enjoy more discounts and exclusive deals, you may also want to sign up to be a EpiCentre Member now!

2 comments:

Ry@n said...

well done! i din know of this promo myself! LOL

promopotter said...

Haha, thanks Ryan!